Thursday, July 17, 2008

Capitol Hill East Auction Properties

On any weekday you can grab a The Washington Post classifieds and see the large assortment of local properties being auctioned off in the coming weeks. I noticed in Wednesday's paper that Harvey West Auctioneers, Inc. will be auctioning 3 properties in the "Hill East" neighborhood on July 22nd. The three addresses that peaked my curiosity were, 1041 16th Street NE, 1629 F Street NE and 2041 Gales Street NE. I drove by these properties yesterday and they would be great investment properties. I have some experience with these types of auctions and would be happy to share my knowledge with interested parties, just email me at Michael@RealAstute.com or call me at 202-369-9821.

Learn more by visiting the Harvey West website.

No comments: