Thursday, May 29, 2008

Brookland House and Garden Tour 2008

As many of you know, my wife and I live in NE DC's Brookland neighborhood and we love it! Brookland is on the Red Line, just 2 stops north of Union Station and is adjacent to Catholic University.

This Sunday, June 1st, the Greater Brookland Garden Club is hosting the annual Brookland House and Garden Tour from Noon to 5 pm. If you haven't been to Brookland, here is your chance. While you are here check the amazing gardens at the Franciscan Monastery. I live in the 1500 block of Lawrence Street, NE and happen to think it is the most beautiful block in Brookland!

Click Here to learn more about the Brookland House and Garden Tour. Hope to see you Sunday!

As always, if you are interested in real estate in Brookland or anywhere else in the DC, Maryland or Northern Virginia area, please feel free to contact me, Michael Dillon, at Michael@RealAstute.com or on my cell at 202-369-9821.

No comments: